Bulgogi or Fire Meat in literal translation in English is one of the popular Korean dishes. Most of the time, it is served with rice but you could enjoy Bulgogi with bread, pasta, potato and so on. Not only that, everyone in age group can enjoy Bulgogi because it isn't spicy unlike other Korean foods but rather it's sweet, and it is easy to cook. That is why it is a perfect meal for families with younger kids!
Personally I like Bulgogi that my mom makes compared to the Korean restaurant ones so I decided to share it with everyone.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Beef Chuck Eye sliced - 400g
- Dry wine - 4T
- Korean/Japanese soy sauce - 4T
- White sugar - 4t
- Pinch of pepper
- Garlic minced - 1T
- Sesame oil - 1T
- Chopped green onion
1) Put the meat and wine into a same bowl and let it sit there for about 5 minutes.
2) Take out the meat from wine and marinate the meat with soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and sesame oil and mix them well.
3) Let the marinated meat sit for about 30 minutes.
4) Add meat and green onion into a pan and stir fry in high setting until the meat turns into brown color. Don't forget to season it with pepper!
5) Serve hot and enjoy!